SouL TeLleR

Monday, March 10, 2008

SPM Results Coming....

12 MARCH ....SPM results will be out on that day. In fact, I almost forget about this serious matter. I am sure my other friends are also in that situation. Because we have finished this exams about this months.

However, when this day is around the corner, I started to flash back all the memories, included the exams, all the papers and even our teachers. Pn. Normah, my BM tuition teacher is a very nice person, a bit funny. But then, she is damn good in BM. Lolz....(if can how can she be our teacher leh?) My BM and BI are the two subjects that I am not confident the most. My languages are weak!!! Even until now.....still the same...Hmm....sad!!

Then, my Add. Maths teacher, Pn. Ho......more funny.....She is really good in teaching....I wonder how she is now...Miss Assunta. Miss Yip, Pn Yeap......oh....really miss them.... Miss them only! Not the subjects....Oh ya, I almost forget another VIP----- Pn Goh Xing Xing, our Bio teacher....(我可以,陪你去看星星。。。)Again, she reminds me of this song......One of our favourite songs.

Wow, soon within this 72 hours, I am goanna know my results. Am I nervous? Not really.....no feel yet....haha. Anyway, please..................wish me GOOD LUCK!! Hehe......

No comments: