SouL TeLleR

Thursday, March 27, 2008

First Day of StudYZZz

Do impressed on ME. I reached college at 7am, for the class which starts at 8. Haha...I really don't know what to bring, because this is our first day for class. We don't have the text book. I wasn't feeling good, because without accompanyment of my friends. Again I felt so lonely in the dark morning, with the mist around. Haiz....however, once then I saw food, I was awaken, seemed like someone giving courage to me. That's why I like food. ^^

Before the class started, I went to another class. It was so embarrassing to enter class wrongly. That belongs to the JaN Intake CAT students. No wonder the class was so noisy. Then, I looked around, I found the right classroom to enter. Oh, this should be my class. COMPLETE SILENCE!!! NO ONE TALKS. I could hear the sound of a person breathes clearly. OMG>

Then, here comes our lecturer, MR BILL. A very young guy, I think the most is only 30. Our class started at 8 sharp. He tried to introduce himself and we had a short time to introduce ourself. Hm...This is the first time for me to introdcue myself with the name 'SEAN" to my classmates. In fact, I haven't used to it, for people to call me "SEAN". However, I think it is a better name to remember. I like this name also.

Our lecturer is quite funny, kept saying jokes, although it is not very funny. Erm, he made us laugh not because of his joke but is the way of he told us. It is hard to explain......Soon, we were divided into groups to know each other. At the moment, I had a chance to know them. Everyone can speak in English very well, except me. I am not really used to it, but I am happy to communicate them in English, to improve myself. Jerade, YT, JuvIN, Vincent, Faris, Guan Siong. These are the names I could remember. Oh ya, there is one guy, David. He is quite friendly also. Hiaz, No Leng Lui in my class, this is why I feel so sad and muddy.

After my class, I went to make my payment. Then, I went to MEDAN with my friends, David, Faris, Alzy and one more guy. (forgot his name). I just can't imagine four of them are smokers. I won't mind if they are smoking but I hope they can stop, for our health ma... If not, I would have to inhale quite an amount of CO into my lungs in the future!!


"IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, THEN YOU PLAN TO FAIL."
"IF YOU CHANGE WHAT YOU SEE, THEN YOU WILL SEE HOW IT CHANGE."
These are words from my lecturer. He hopes to inspire us with his encouragement. I appreciate that although I was not inspired. However, he did give me to confidence to continue what I am studying now. ACCOUNTANCY_ I might not have to be an accountant for my whole life. Life always change and I believe in that.




That's the report from SEAN, at SUNWAY COLLEGE's library.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

看了你的blog 才懂原来你已经开始上课了。。。要加油哦。。。面对问题不退缩,加油!我们都在挺你的!