SouL TeLleR

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Enrollment is DoNE!!

Today, I went to SUNWAY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, the college that I am goanna study for the next few years. Three years, if I do performed well. Perhaps it might more than three years to go on once I have failed the subjects. To me, it would be a great challenge starting from now, to deal with a course which is an unknown to me. However, as what my brother said, you love what you study, make it as your own interest. Then, your life will be better, not bitter!! Haha....


I went to college in the early morning,
then stepped into the financial courses' office,
pass my documents and the cheque with the amount of RM 550 .
This is only registration fee and application fee...
Expensive!!

Then, the officer asked me whether to take photo for student card.
Mm...I rejected. heheh....Not smart enough ma....
25 MarcH...My Orientation Day...
Wish to MeeT New Frenzz..
A New Life FoR Me!!



SUNWAY COLLEGE,
CAT,
I'm CoMinG....!!!






No comments: