SouL TeLleR

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

OrientatioN Day…^^

Today is My orientatiOn Day, for CAT students. So, from now onwards, I am CaTMAN...LOLZ... What I lame joke is that?!! Haha, but we do laugh at ourselves with this NooB Name. Frankly speaking, it is my Dad's DecisioN to study this course. He went and found out many other courses, and I really appreciate that. Thanks Daddy, Love you ya!! And most important is I accept His choice. And I think I will Like it. So, today I went to OrientatioN la..

Only One word can be used to describe the orientation_Sienz. It is so boring sitting there. However, luckily I got two seniors accompanying me before I join the orientation. Lolz...Syin Looi and Grace...They fetched me to college and we chat for an hour in the kafe. Then, they went for classes. Left me AlonE...Lonely.

Then, orientation started with some talk. Speech from Miss Emily. Then, it's Miss Katherine's turn to talk about LAN. LaN subjects are compulsory subjects that you have to take. SooN, the director of ACCA turned out. He is a guy, named Mr. Leong if I was not mistaken. I think it is better to call him MR. YA. The reason is during his speech, he kept saying 'Ya?' Ok ya? So you will have to take 9 subjects, ya? Ya here and Ya there....It's funny. At least this is the funniest thing I can think about during this orientation. Later on, we had a campus tour on SUnway Uni ColleGe!! Excited?! Not at aLL!!

The whatever orientation ended at 11am. Haha...Good!! I can go and find my two seniors. Then, I went to take photo and handed up my scholarship application form. We had our lunch at Orange Kafe. That's what SUnway Students call it. After lunch, I spent my time in the library. Sitting there...waiting my dad. Meanwhile, I flipped through the Paper 1's text book. See, I am so disciplined. Therefore, mum and dad, no need to worry about me...



INDEED,
It is happy to become a student agaiN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey remember me Kelly Ng here. U in Sunway College 2??! But i dun c u