SouL TeLleR

Monday, March 17, 2008

ConfusioN TurneD out To bE ConfirMatioN!!

Finally, after these days, since I was waiting for my results, sitting at home, resting, watching TV, until the day came_12 MaRcH 2008!!! After I got my results, I started to think of my future. Seriously, I have been thinking since JaNuarY. However, I just couldn't get an good answer. My questions poped out in my mind. So, there were confusions and uncertain in my heart, telling me not to take this or that.

To be honest, I really feel that I am not a interesting person. Haha...Lolz. This can seen clearly when people asked about my interest. I am such a boring person, not cultivated. This has become my problem when it comes to make a choice. CHOOSE A COURSE!!! OH, it sucks!!!

Nevertheless, time passes so fast and now is the middle of March. I have no time to play anymore. In fact, I have played enough.....Just more than enough. Three Months!!! After days of hesitating, worrying, finally, I made my choice. CAT, cat, cAt...Certified Accountancy Technician.....It is an accountancy professional course. I heard it is hard, tough. Once you stepped into it, you will have no time to hang out, YumCha.....Sadnya.


However, it would not change my mind to study that course. Actually I am not sure that I will like that, but I will start to like ___ACCountancY.....

Lastly, I shall say "thank you" to my parents deep from my heart, full with grateful and others who helped me before, especially 爱梅老师. Thanks for your help!!

No comments: