SouL TeLleR

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Resultz DaY_12 MaRcH (part 2)

After all of us get the resultzzzzzzzzz, okay, we should forget about that. At least we try. Heading forward to 1U shopping complex, in KKJ's Kembara, all of us went to WONG KOK RESTAURANT (旺角). Haha, it is my first visit to this restaurant, don't know why I chould not get a chance to have meal at this famous restaurant. My first impression to this restaurant is the weird beverages. You know, maybe my friends have special and unique taste, but I found that the drinks are quite weird.....Blue and green in colour...Wow, I don't dare to try on it.


I ordered a drink like teh tarik...Don't know what is the real name....WC ordered and I followed him. Then, originally I planned to order a meal like chicken rice with an egg on it. Unfortunately and damn it!! I marked it wrongly. This chicken rice should be 18 but I ticked 17. Therefore, what is sent to me is the chicken rice with some white corn sauce. Hmmm....the sauce is weird and tasteless!! What to do, I still have to it. It wasn't anybody's fault. I was my fault!! haha...

After that, we went to play pool. My performance on that was ok only since I am not a PRO. OKOK la.....Everyone is so tired after this. Then, problem came when we planned to balik!! We have 9 people...and we only have one KEMBARA!!! #@$^%^......

You know how we went back? 2 people sit at the back.....Nup, it is at the back of the back seats!!! One of them is me!! WC and me were crammed inside. Haha, actually it is ok for both of us. We still have enough place to put our legs. As usual, the XXL size will have the special offer to sit in front....So, James, you know the advantage of being big size....Haha...Lolz. Poor Brian, How Yip, A Loke, Kok Weng and Jia Yieh....5 people have to share the seats which are available for 3 persons. haha....the situation is super FUNNY...Can you imagine how other drivers look at us? Memandu dengan muatan lebihan.....We calculated the weight....( Sum of weight of this 9 people= 605 kg!!) Swt!! However, it is a very excited but dangerous journey. Human, do not try it with a KEMBARA.

Maybe next time we can try it with KANCIL...... 阿弥陀佛, 谢谢保佑!!

No comments: