SouL TeLleR

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Resultz DaY_12 MaRcH

It was a nervous day for me. My heartbeat is getting faster as the car is approaching nearer to SMKKB. Once I stepped in SMKKB, my vision was blur enough to me to search for Pn. Asma, (our form teacher laz year). Then, I saw Kah Ooi and Jonathan, standing near the canteen. They shown me the palace where I can get my result....

Then, I saw one teacher who I never see her before...Where is our Pn. Asma? Oh, I guess she ran away...Lolz...My hands are shivering, not because of coldness! I was so scare, worried, nervous, and many different emotions are ruined within my veins until my heart! Then, I received my results from the teacher. I glanced quickly at the part which shows my grade. Oh, 3B is the grade I saw at the first sight. EST!!! Then, BM and BC......2A!! Haiz, indeed it is a disappointment. A 3B for EST. Moreover, 2A for BC and BM. There are words to be spoken to my beloved teachers......

PN. NORMAH ( BM TUITION TEACHER ) : I am sorry because I failed to score an 1A for this subject. In fact, I never score 1A once. Haiz, it is hard to express the feelings......I hope so much to get that.......Uhh.....><

PN. YEAP ( BC TEACHER ) : It is not a shocking news to you if someone didn't get 1A for BC. But, but, but.......how to say leh? As a president (former) of Chinese Society, I felt so bad to not get an 1A for BC......

Erm.......wow, anyway. congratz to those who score very well......I couldn't change the truth. I think I should accept it in a very positive way. Maybe that's what I should do... And also, I should think about my future seriously, at this very important moment..

No comments: