SouL TeLleR

Saturday, April 26, 2008

HaRi AnuGeraH...

Today was Hari Anugerah for SMK Kepong BarU...
I was invited to attend the ceremony...
Erm...Not bad for me because I can really see my friends again...
Miss them so much...
I am currently alone In Sunway College...
But most of them are at HELP,Taylor's College...
Don't know they still remember me or not...



Today we have to wear in formal...
Oh, I have to wear my dad's shirt...N shoes also...
=o_o=
>_<

So weirdddd....
It resembles a kid wearing an adult's cloth...
Really have to exercise more..

Once I stepped into the school,
I saw Mr.ONG...ONG ONG standing there..
Seldom saw him after SPM......
He is still the same, not much different..

Then,
I saw my friends...
Haha...
Really happy N nice to see them...
As usual,
the ceremony was boring...
We had our own discussion, chatting here n there,
while the stage will have speech going on....
SooN,
We had to queue up outside,
waiting to receive the cert from ONG ONG...N the PIPG's president...
Proud?
OK only...

We cabut after receiving the cert...
WE had our lunch at MEGa...
This reminds me of the day we came back from SabaH laz year..


>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<


Today I saw her agaiN,
long time didn't see her...
I think she is much more prettier...
Maybe is the dress up for today...

My heartbeat increased when I see her again...

.....
...
.







No comments: