SouL TeLleR

Monday, April 21, 2008

Oh...HomeWorK...

ErM...few weeks past since I started to study in SUNWAY CoLLEge....Everything seems to be ok for me. The lecturers, friends, classroom and the environment....I used to it in a very short period and quite satisfied also. I like the library...Yes, you are not mistaken, I like the library. It's not that I really like to study and read books. However, I enjoy staying inside, sitting in a quiet place.


Sometimes I will also find it boring in the library. So, I will just walk here and there, looking at the people in our college. My friends kept saying that many leng lui in the college, but I didn't get a chance to see it. Haha....maybe something wrong with my eyes...

This week is the busiest week for this semester, 4 days a week. Then, I have 6 hours for today. 6 hours in the auditorium, damn sienz. Luckily some of my classmates kept joking. We did play a fool on someone. The atmosphere started to change when the T2 lesson started. Mr. BilL went in and he kept quiet for a long time. Very soon, he wanted us to hand up the mind map for 2 chapters after we got our revision book.


" Class your homework will be from pg. 35 to 73."

Omg, everyone was stunted bout a second. Walau, how many pages o? Suddenly, he increased the workload to pg 82 just because of someone making a lame joke. Haiz, I think he really wasn't in a good mood. Next, he wanted us to do research on many terms by giving example and definition. Research on 40 questions with different computing terms. Sadnya....


Is this a high workload for a college student. I really DON'T KNOW. Maybe many of secondary friends are like that also. I am just at the very beginning to experience it. Hehe....No matter how much it is, I will still try my best to finish it la...Gambateh lo....^-^

No comments: