SouL TeLleR

Thursday, May 1, 2008

LabouR DaY

TodaY is Labour Day...
A public holidaY...I like it so much
Cz can sleep until noon...

But then I woke up at 4am...
you know why?
I slept at 8pm yesterday...

Wahahaha.....
Really enjoy....
I lsept agaiN until 8am....
Wohohoho.....12 hours for sleeping...
Really in a good mood now...

today I have to go sg. Tua...if not mistaken,
to survey on the environment...
Our seed's camp will be held on 31 may...
at that place...agaiN if not mistaken...

ErM,
Still got one month for us to work out...
Really hope that we can have a series of fantastic activities
for these three days two nights....


Definitely,
I will have no time for study today....
Just hope that I can enjoy...going back to the river...
I love nature....



Reciprocate all the LABOURS WITH GRATITUDE..
for contributing a public holiday for the students...

No comments: