SouL TeLleR

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

DriVinG TesT_oOo

TueSdaY_8 ApRiL is a very important date and day for me. After 12 hours of learning, I will have to drive on my own, to pass the test. I am Not really confident, yet I have to attend it. I got discouragement from My instructor, because he kept saying that I am a NOOB. During the last lessoN, he said my driving skill is not improving. It is hard for me to pass the test. Haiz, in this situation, how am I going to pass the test confidently. However, I must have the guts to face. Otherwise, I will have to pay another RM 150....What the.....DamN Expensive.

In the morning, I have to wake up early and go to the driving Institute... When I reached there, I saw my instructor, but I didn't talk to him at all. Really don't feel like talking to him. I might easily collapse if I choose to talk with him. Then, I saw someone very familiar, It was my friend, Xiang Sian!! oh, really happy to meet him. He is going for the test also. Yes, I have partner and we can talk along the way.

Every candidate will have a code and my code is HIJAU 077. Soon, the test started. I saw the people from JPJ. They are wearing uniform. No expression can be seen from their face. N-U-M-B N S-C-a-R-Y....


At the beginning, most of them done it very well. Then, I saw someone failed. "Itu bukit la. Itu clutch yang tidak berfungsi!! Geramnya!!" I heard from one Mak Cik...She failed the test. Almost one hour later, it is my turn now. I was so nervous when I get into the car....


15 minuteS later....
I am Done!!
DoNe with all those parking, three point turn, and the slope,
I passeD.


Then,
It's ON THE ROAD TEST!!
AgaiN, we have to wait for hours to get into that kancil...Haiz, so hot and frustrated while waiting. We purposely stand near the door because inside the room is very cold.
"No. 77 LiM OOi leong"
Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name. I was shocked when I noticed it was my turn now. I went into the car quickly and I wanted to check those stuff before I start to go. Then, My examiner kept asking me to go as if it was very urgent. It was a quick journey indeed. However, still I made some mistakes. When I went back to the pusat, I signed the form to show that I passed the test...
Whoa....
FiNally,
I passed this in one shot!!
Feel so Good.
CoNgraTz,
SeaN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

恭喜你哦~~
哈哈~接下来就可以不用半夜才驾车啦~
哈哈~我们可以“享福”了咯~~

Anonymous said...

Congratz ya~!