SouL TeLleR

Friday, April 25, 2008

PT..=_=..SucKs!!

Today is 25 ApriL,
1 month has past...
The day of a month ago,
I was just attending the boring orientation...

NoW,
We haVe ouR ProgreSS TEsT 1,
A very Serious test?
Some Said "yes", Some said "NO"..

For me,
I will jusT try my best In each N every test...

T1, We have 5 chapters to be tested...
T2, We have 6 chapters to be tested...

For T1 paper,
it was ok for me, n also for our class..
In fact,
some of the proS finished it easily...

Then,
majority of us chose to leave the exam hall early...
to study T2....


UnfortunateLy,
It wasn't so lucky for T2 exam...

One I saw the first question,
I knew I am in trouble...
Tak faham pun...
Many terms which are new to me...

"Dumb terminaL...?"

"Range ChecK...?"

"huh? Am I get the right paper?"
"Swt!!!"

Haiz,
I had to try my best also...
But there is a limit for my best in this exam....

DAMN HARD.....
as if we are having computing knowledge exam...

Accountancy also need to study that?
=_=
.
Anyway, finally it ended...
Although it didn't end with the way I want...

Last question for you guys...
You know what is a Logic BomB?

I just knew it after the PT1....

XXXXXXX

No comments: