SouL TeLleR

Friday, June 6, 2008

TiMe SpeNT....

ReCently, exam is coming soon but somehow I really don't have the mood to study yet. Laziness...ya, I guess so. That's my main problem....Choose not to study by giving myself some ridiculous excuses. actually, I don't have much time to blog my stuff....I went to college yesterday to study. However, It turned out to be ineffective. Haiz, my own problem again, just can't focus.

Today, I didn't go to library because I have to fetch my dad to consult a doctor. Basically I think the doctor is much more better since it can avoid a large consumption of medication.

Nothing much to say recently,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have to take care of little brother who becomes very naughty, especially after he watched ULTRAMAN..!!!! I hate UltraMan so much!! ULTAMAN!! SucksSSS!!



To all my friends:
This is how I look recently....


Look at me....My face look so terrible....especially without the spec...Tired...NUMB...what else? Look so yong SUI..


this one Much more better right? Two different looks at the same time..This is my life...


Sometimes EMO...Sometimes HapPY..!!


No comments: