SouL TeLleR

Monday, June 23, 2008

Friends R Leaving....=_=

Nowadays, friends tend to be leaving....Chee Hui is going to NS tomorrow....It takes about three months to complete this stupid programme. Three months is not a very long period but she is going to England after a week she come back from NS....Suddenly the time for us to gather becomes so short....Haiz...

Lee Gang is leaving soon at the end of July...Another good friend leaving in this year. He is going to Singapore because he accepted the offer from NUS (national university of Singapore)..Wow, Damn pro man....He must be one of the top students in dat U....He will....haha....


It makes me think of my brother also...He is now in Australia also..Time passes so fast N my bro has been leaving for 4 months...Sometimes I miss him alot also.


It's happy to know that they have their own plan for their future. At the same time, you will feel so sad because they are no longer beside you....

This situation will become worse next year I guess...It is because all my high school friends will complete their Pre-U course and have their further study abroad...


However, still I wish them to have a good future and happy always...

all the best to them!!

No comments: