SouL TeLleR

Sunday, June 15, 2008

GasoLINE

Yesterday, after I had my lunch in PYramid, all of us went to watch the ICE SKATING COmpetition ....Wow, how gorgeous they are.....especially when you know how hard to skate on ice... You will be much more impressed by their skills and stuns!!! DAMNCOOL....

Then, I rushed back home because at night I have a gathering with my lou yao at GASOLINE....a restaurant nearby JUSCO PRIMA... so-called celebration of birthday for NELSON WOON...



Let me just give some comments on this restaurant... The food is just average, and the beverages are much more creative.....Especially with the funny name....It reminds me of the days when we need to think of a name for our CarNival sales....OH ya, our school carNival will be held on this Saturday.... Wana balik ke Sekolah?

Next, the services of these waiters....They device which is used to order food is not functioning....Then, I don't see the waiters around as they are all disappeared for nothing...It's hard to make an order...

KKJ...just came back from NS...he becomes much more Muscular than before...With the botak head....funny N SEXY!!

Then, this is the lonely AH LOke.....studying ForM 6 currently....You know why he is lonely?


Because he ordered this drink called "LONELY XXX" !! I ordered one drink which is not captured by WC...the name is so special....VIRGIN"S HoNEYMOON....Wow....
But I don't like the taste...I preferred CHOcolate drink....


See, the tables with all the comics....


WC, Me, James N JS...(Haiyo....not skillful enough...can't take good photos of everyone..)




I think it is a warm gathering where everyone just sit there n yam cha.....NICE///.........However, I went home much more earlier because it was about twelve and I promised to balik before 12!!! Just like Cinderella....( If not next time it will be hard for me to drive there...=_= )


No comments: