SouL TeLleR

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MidNighT

Almost 2 o'clock already, I am still awake, alone in the living room, facing at the VDU, computer screen....I just finished the CBE demo questions. It wasn't very hard, but many theory questions which is my weakness.

Then, I didn't feel sleepy at all...just wanna stare at the screen for some time. Then, through my blog, I can link to my friends' blogs. I clicked one by one.....Read one by one...

Suddenly, i had a feeling that I missed my friends alot....All the friends from different places, at different stages...


XUE SHE's friends: Oh, they just completed two three camps within two weeks. Congratulations. all of them have incredible ability, have their own dreams. ZHen Yang's article is the most "EMOEST", as if he is goanna leave us for a long time. Indeed, he needs to prepare for his final exams, I wish he could get the results he wants. Then, I saw CheN jen, Ying Hong, Jian Yi and others......I think Chee Jen has grown up ABIT, but still she is Very naive...DAN CHUN....which is very good...I like they way she is....Very Natural...


TheN, I saw my junioorrrrrrs' blogs which made me feel so saddd....Because of the debate competition, they blamed on each other...Haiz, I have a high expectation on them but now.......Speechless....Disappointed....What can I do?

Next, I saw my high school classmates. That's the one I missed the most because I didn't join them for quite a long time. I knew they go Sunway last Saturday but I can't go as well.....ESpecially I seldom see them where majority of them are at HELP....BOBO, CyaN, HUICI< Sheena , Brian, Nelson, How YIP, Jin Sheng........Those who are not at HELP....Jia Yieh, WC, KOK WENG.....Those who study iN form Six.....Jiun Shyan, Weng Hoong... Can't wait to see you guys....Oh ya, KKJ......I think he is coming back soon from NS..( I missed the gathering when he had a break)....o maybe he is back now...Miss him also....Still have a very long name list in my mind which I can't write down now....Just hope that you guys don't forget me....




I think I am Lucky also, at least I can read their blogs N I am able to know how are they now....Look at some of their pictures....Hahah....midnight sure like dat....easily immersed with EMO feeling...

Ya, that's the end of my post today....after all I have expressed my feeling with words....Wooh!!! Wana sleep now....Tomorrow have to study hard!! I will try my best for my final exams...TaTa!

No comments: