SouL TeLleR

Friday, June 27, 2008

F-A-M-I-L-Y

WHAT DOES F-A-M-I-L-Y STAND FOR?


...

..

.
FATHER AND MOTHER I LOVE YOU


Last sunday I went to watch a show with my friends. It reflects the true scenario of diff family.
It is a very god show indeed.
In fact,
some parts are very touching...

It reminds me of my family...
All my family members...



Daddy N MuMMy...and also my little bro~

My sis~currently busy working...So hard to see her eventhough we stay in the same house..(she is damn busy..)


My bro~currently in Australia...taking mechanical engineering course..Hope everything is OK over there.


Mummy~take care of us everyday...actually I found out that she is quite lonely also...Her only partner is....


XXX


XX

X



This little boy boy..~~
Cute but Naughty..



and his ULTRAMAN!!!

THe ULTRAMAN show can't go on without this cool stuff!!

And also the RAKSASA...Rar.....
(OMG, I have to refer to dictionary to confirm the EJaan!! XDD!!)





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






LOVE






----- END ----



No comments: