SouL TeLleR

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Everything is back to Normal....

Everything seems to be much more better right now, especially when my exams is around the corner. This Saturday will be My exam....Wow, excited..?! Not really, but then hope I can pass my exams with flying colours eventhough I am very lazy to study.


Yesterday I went Pyramid with my friends since long time didn't hang out with them. Haha, they really cheered me up.....Happy to hang out with them also...


Today I received a call from 俊霖老师. She invited me to join one of the show in August and I have to get "AppRoval" from my parents first before I join. Erm, seriously I don't how to give her an answer because I worry bout my study as well... But somehow my heart is convincing me to join....


Daddy is getting better also. After so many days, I did see his recovery. hope he will get well soon. p/s: very sorry to my bro in Australia....haiz, I didn't mean to lie on you. We just hope that you can focus more on your exam....Gambateh lo...


Oh ya, next week I will be going to Genting....Finally, I foresee a break....Heheh....syoknya!!

No comments: