SouL TeLleR

Saturday, July 26, 2008

THAT'S THE FAITH!!

I have just finished watching Astro Talent Quest 2008 the Grand Finale which was held in stadium XXX.....I was really miffed by the results. I mean that wasn't my expectation. Out of the blue, the one who is not my favourite got the champion!! SAYA MEMANG TAK SUKA.....



IT'S REALLY a big surprise for the champion to reach that level. Seriously, I don't expect her to either top 3 or top 5. She is good? I must admit that her voice is abit special. For a female contestant, the vocal is different. however, I still don't think that it's capable of winning the competition...Hiaz, disappointed with the result.



I was impressed by the runner-up who is also a female contestant. Eventhough she is not very strong, with no denial she is the best among all the finalists. There are three very experienced judges from Taiwan among the seven. Three of them voted for Debbie instead of the champion, left four of those Malaysians.....SADNYA....Speechless for their choices. By the way, it's really non of my business. I just wanna expressed how I feel after watching that show...Still, I hope they can win in the international competition in Hong Kong...Jangan memalukan...


In my opinion, maybe she is not destined to grab the title...After all it depends on our faith N destiny...We need luck to succeed, No doubt for that...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p/s: My mind is thinking of something. i don't know how to express it out verbally..SHIt...I have a bad feeling on that...I wish I could stop thinking of that again.
=_=

No comments: