SouL TeLleR

Monday, July 21, 2008

LaZiNess + Dilemma + LoNeliNess

The title of this post will show how was I recently, trapped in uncertainty. What problems am I facing? I have no idea. One thing is I really DON'T WANT this kind of lifestyle. Everyday is just like retarded, low morale N low efficiency. Maybe no one aware of but indeed my life goes on without objectives. Today, I choose to divulge my Freudian thoughts because I want to get rid of it...N let it be part of my historical journey in my life.


i would usually motivate myself with some means and these days it just couldn't work and I will just choose to demotivate myself, continuously immersed with sorry and loneliness. I didn't talk, kept quiet for no reasons. Sometimes in the way back from college, I was willing to off the radio and remained complete silence in the car. Soon, I turned out to be enjoying loneliness...

I felt lonely in the manner of I felt joyous at the same time. Daily activities are humdrum and I have lost the way to react with. It is not the first day for me to cotton my own problems. But now, I think it becomes the hindrance of my life...



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Now, I really wanna say a big THANK YOU to my friends. The accompaniments of these two days made a difference. At least I would not be dilemma anymore, towards things go around in my life.

Nowadays I often listen to the news of friends are in love. I should say now only I know they are in love and it becomes more prominence in these days. It is good and I wish they really able to find someone they like. It is not necessary to be together and I think love is a very wonderful thing in this world. You just can’t resist when it approach you. Just accept it N DON”T MAKE YOUR LIFE SUFFERED….


喜欢一个人应该是很幸福的。。。
I don’t know how to translate this..XD!!! Gambeteh to all of you. Don’t give up easily you will have enough momentum to go for it.




For me, I wish I am in love now..Haha, but I’m not. I don’t really wish to have a girlfriend. It is good to be a single now…
Now, I have enough motivations…MoVe On, SeaN.

No comments: