SouL TeLleR

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

bye bye..Miss. Yiong!!!

I had introduced my new lecturers to you guys last week after my first day of the second sem...and now, I have to say bye bye to dis Ms. Yiong, who is my T3 lecturer. This is because we are not used to her special own way of lecturing. Very sorry and a big apology to her if we did said sth bad to her...

Her fast speed of lecturing doesn't increase efficiency and effectiveness of absorption...In fact, she is mumbling all the way and scribbling on the whiteboard. Yew Tian did bombed her with no mercy which I think it stressed her up to the limit...

WE requested to change the lecturer and on the same time she requested not to teach our class also... Then our new lecturer is some1 very familiar to us. Mr. Akbar, our T1 lecturer and currently our T4's lecturer...It is glad that he becomes our lecturer again. Unless we know his style of lecturing which much more easier, relax but clearer at the same time....


Today is another tiring day whereby 7 hours sitting in the smelly classroom...It definitely sucks!!! @!##^^%$%$&*^!!!!!

No comments: