SouL TeLleR

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ow.....First day of SECOND SEM!!!!

Today is the first day of my SECOND sem....I drove to college in the early morning. The class started at 8am....So damn early, really can't use to it..Hehe, after so many days of holidays...The whole body is sooooooooo reluctant to move and to drive also.



Today is a bad day also...I am total not prepared for classes...especially first time from 8 to 5....(7 hours of classes with only 2 hours of break....So kesian lo...=_=)However, I feel happy when I saw many friends....haha, then can talk n talk n talk...)Oh ya, today is Ivan's birthday!!! Happy Birthday, IVAN....wish you happy always!!!



Then, we have chances to meet our new lecturers...N old lecturer also...Mr.Akbar teaches us again, but now the subject is T4...For T3, our lecturer is Mdm Yiong whereas T5 is Ms. Wong.... Seriously, I didn't have a very good impressions on them.

Ms. Wong, she is dark.....Looks like Malay...Is she a Chinese? Until now I can't make a judgement, after three hours of classes..She keeps saying "Thank you" after each point she has explained.

" Thank You, shh.....Nex point...Bla bla bla...."

I think she has repeated these words more than ten times, partly because we are noisy also.


Mdm. Yiong, a lecturer with a talking speed of 150km/minute.. She is mumbling all the way..Can't listen clearly to what she has said...So, how can I paying attention?


That's all I wanna say for my first day. I really hope I could pay more attention for the next class...TIred...exhausted.. Sleeping time...Bye bye

p/s: Elaine is no longer in our class...Miss her so much..Wish she will enjoy in her new course..Gambateh lo..

No comments: