SouL TeLleR

Monday, July 7, 2008

THe great Responsibility of A tuition Teca..!!

Have you been a tuition teca b4? You will never know how is it to be a teacher unless you try to be...


I just tried last week, during the weekends. It was a very informal tuition mode whereby the targets are my friends. Yes, they are now form-5 and their biggest challenge in this year end will be the SPM examinations. They start to feel the pressure and the stress on their shoulders …Haha…it’s now their turns to feel that pressure…I got the same feelings as well. It’s even worse on them when some of them failed their subjects in the mid year exam…


Add maths....
Biology...
Chemistry...
Physics...


That's why I am trying to help them....to be their tuition teachers...Haha...lolx..Can you believe it? I also can't imagine what m I doing at first. I forgot everything I learn in the past two years and now I am going to teach them....It was hard at first especially when you are unprepared for it...

So, I just tried to teach them add maths, starting from chp. 1..(function) That can be considered as the most easiest part of the whole syllabus. Composite Function, Inverse Function, etc...I have to recall all these theories in my mind.

It's a good try for the first time and I think I can be better for the future lessons. I bought soooommme reference books in order for me to make preparations before the class starts.

Effectiveness is very important if you are a tuition teacher. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time and your student's time. MM.....have to read through the chemistry notes now...bye bye....

No comments: