SouL TeLleR

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sense of Professionalism

Having class on sunday does not seemed to be a good idea for me but somehow I have enrolled for that particular subject. With the name of the subject being "Professional Accountant", for the very first time I really have a feeling of studying a professional course. Your mind must be able to think fast and of course, the issues that we are coming across is closely related to the current market and current economics. Even though what we have learnt is very much theoretical, still during exam, it requires us to think as a personnel who is in the managerial position, coming out with strategic ideas, proposal or discussion.

It's something really new and challenging for a dumb nerd like me. Remembering what a teacher said to me,'you're very naive and lack of exposure to the society and the world'. It's very true and I know I have a lot to buck up. =) I guess this semester would be a busy but interesting 6 months in my life.

No comments: