SouL TeLleR

Sunday, January 10, 2010

HOPE

Yesterday's ADA Awards basically is very much similar to the last ceremony that I attended the year before in term of the awards given. The people are kinda same as well. I could recognise some of the faces in year 2007. It has shown how supportive they are by turning up in the Awards Giving Ceremony.

I saw enthusiasm deep inside each and every performer or actor in that stage. I saw the importance of the award meant to them. I believe every performer is striking for that title of 'best actor/ best actress" to prove that it's the right route to be chosen. The hardship and effort that they put in are very much more than we can imagine. I'm impressed with them. I respect them.

Perhaps one day, I could do something for this industry as well.

No comments: