SouL TeLleR

Saturday, January 2, 2010

NEW YEAR~2010

Stepping into a whole new year, i'm already reaching 20s. Looking back what have done in 2009, I could not say much because I had a feeling of being stagnant fot that year. However, I'm glad that this holiday really made a rather good ending for a a year that had a unsatisfying start.

The camp I joined and organised partially indeed inspires a lot. It perfectly depicts the situation that I'm facing and my own weakness caused by my personality. I'm not too sure whether I could overcome it and at least now I know I shall face everything with NO FEAR. Last time I used to be stay in the comfort zone and i will never want to give it a try if I'm not confident with it. Basically I realize my weakness after I graduated from KB and if I choose not to rectify it by now, it will affect the rest of my life.


Hmm, life is so short and I have to agree on what my buddy told me. DONT LET YOURSELF REFRET AND NEVER REGRET ON WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. For something that I never try before in the past, I will try in the future. For something that I failed in the past, I will try it again in the future. So, hopefully I can achieve my own target....=)



This year is goanna be a very challenging year to me in every aspects......So, JUST BRING IT ON!!!! ahahahaha....................=) Bye, peeps!!

No comments: