SouL TeLleR

Monday, January 18, 2010

Getting Excited

Life is getting hectic nowadays but I would like to remain dynamic consistently. I'm planning to move in the the college hostel for this semester because I;m quite tired of travelling from kepong to sunway and from sunway back to kepong almost everyday including weekends. In fact, my true reason is I'm hoping to discipline myself in staying in hostel. Sounds ridiculous right? Lolz, actually i'm not too sure whether I can do it but at least I know i have to make some changes on my current situation. The most changes will be I wont have computer in anymore. Haha... so I wont be able to watch youtube in the midnight....Reading blogs for few hours...Facebook-ing for the whole night..zzzzz

Subject matters are becoming tougher and tougher whereby I dont have the confidence to cope with. But just like what I have committed to myself at the beginning of the year, I must face all challenges with NO FEAR> . I'm really looking forward on having a new life experience. HOho....=)





p/s; All my friends are busy managing their life and some are goin overseas to study and pursue their dreams . I might not have time to contact you guys but I really miss you guys a lot. It's always been so sweet to recall back every single moments that we've been through.

No comments: