SouL TeLleR

Saturday, May 10, 2008

eXAm WEEK...

This weekk we had our PT 2 exam....Really don't like to sit for it..We have to study for it also....So muZ work hard oso....I spent most of the time with my classmates N i like them as well....So nice to join them....Study in de library together...go hang out together....Have fun in the PC lab....I think this should be the life of a college student...You have fun eventhough you suffered...right?


WED_pizZa in PYramiD..
We had our lunch in sunway pyramid...PIZZA HUT///......after the class. WE went there in a group...three cars going at the same time...Making jokes N chatting in de restaurants without bordering others...



ThurS_Excel Class
We have to attend our exceL class until 8.30pm...OMG....shit freaking long....study from 8am to 8.30pm...More than 12 hours...Somehow we are lucky because Mr.Akbar canceled his class n we are able to have more time to study....Then the excel class is boring but fun at the same time...We make fun in a boring class...Understood?


Fri_pT2..."RuN papA RUN!!!!"
We had our exam until afternoon..Then, we went pyramid agaiN...That's the only place we can go for entertainment...So why not?
We had our lunch at the Japanese Restaurant..SAKAE SUSHi...if i am not mistaken. Expensive...N not really worth it..But then I thk we will be back!! for the tea time buffet...whahahah.......see ya!!


I planned to watch IroNMaN....so cool N damn nice...That's what I heard from the majorities..
U know what? My IronMan....

wow....yeng..




Turn out to be....THis...!!!




























Run Papa RuN!!!!
OMG!!!
A bit disappointed at first..Coz me N guan Xiong really so desperated for the movie
But agaiN...Majorities won.
I juz followed my frens la..Ok oso la..







CONCLUSION:
It's happy to hang out with you guys...Erm...Many of you think that I am very geng..But then I am not pRO also...If i can help then I will help...Thanks for trusting me also..

XX


I juz neo my T2 result....78% agaiN...no improvement...Haiz...a bit disappointed. But then NVM la...Let's work harder together...N I might ask questions to you guys...hehe....









p/s: I want a better name instead of SI Gong....Any suggestion?




No comments: