SouL TeLleR

Thursday, February 28, 2008

When we are wearing UNIFORM......

2 months have gone at the year of 2008, which means that we left our secondary school about 2 months. When I look at the photos, it reminds me of the memories with you guys, when we were wearing UNIFORM in SMKKB!!

Friendship in our class.....

5K guys....Funny but happy....

Our English teacher, Miss Assunta!! I wonder how she is now, might she is no longer MISS anymore. She is quite good, always support our class.


This is a very important friend in my school life. Haha, WEN CHERN...You see, how naughty he is.... But then now he is studying SAM in Taylor College..My best friend forever!!


This is James, our class monitor. All of us call him "DAI LOU". He is always our DAI LOU!!


This is my classmates....5K students.
We are NAUGHTY, but we AREN'T DISHONEST!!


This is Jonathan(middle), Kah Ooi(right) and me.
This was taken when our class joined the singing competition. (BM choir).
Masihkah kau ingat,
pada waktu itu,
sekuntum bunga mekar,
masihkah kau ingat.
(haha, that's what I remember the most)




So, most of us are not going to wear school uniform again (unless those who want to join form 6),
but then,
hope you guys will not forget everything happened between us,
AND ALSO OUR FRIENDSHIP!!


No comments: