SouL TeLleR

Monday, February 25, 2008

Approach to a Better oF Myself

Nowadays, I have been facing some problems, not with others but with myself.
So, I hope to search for a better of myself, hope to do much more better than last year. It has been quite a long time for me to stay at home, seems like wasting most of the time.

Yesterday, I had dinner with my friends. Chee Yan, Khai Jiun and A Loke are working now, whereas Jin Sheng, Wei Qi, Sheena, Brain, James are studying now. Chee Yan had registered for the foundation in arts in HELP institute. Most of them study in HELP. Haiz... I hope to join them too. But then, most probably I will be taking CAT in SUNWAY college. Really miss them.

Now, I really want to use my time wisely although my mood is in the bottom of the valley. Therefore, I decide to start a new blog in blogspot, hoping to get new energy for here.


MY DEAR FRIENDS, this is my new blog. All of you can always visit here and leave your comment. GAMBATEH loh!!

No comments: