SouL TeLleR

Friday, February 27, 2009

stagnancy

Recently, I wasn't in a good situation. I don't really face tough problems. It's just that I will become emo easily, not hot-tempered, just love to be alone. My mind will wander in the class., especially thesew few days, very hard for me to concentrate in tax and costing class. At first I will contemplate and think about tax stuff and within seconds of meditation I will be thinking of something else. Shit, I hate this feeling, hate distraction.

This situation becomes worse when I found myself not bringing swimming trunk when I reached the pool. Of course, I went home to take it. =)



The desire and feeling is getting stronger and impetuous in my heart. I afraid I will fail to control. It's vague in my heart yet so clear in my mind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


By the way, I think I will be able to extricate myself from this situation because my self-control is good.....Yeah~

No comments: