SouL TeLleR

Friday, February 13, 2009

^_^ ------------- ^_^ ----------- ^_^


^_^ ------------- ^_^ ----------- ^_^



Progress test ends today. Eventhough my audit paper sucks, I still feel very happy because no more exams for ne few weeks... ( ^_^ )


~ Maybe because tomorrow is Valentine's Day, that's why I'm happy.


~ My Kepong friends went redbox today. Leaving me in Sunway to sit for the exam. That's bad. However, tomorrow I might go redbox. That's why I'm happy.


~ Some of my friends are shortlisted by Student Council, but then there are 28 of new members are about to be selected. I still have a chance, that's why I'm happy.


~ Finally, I have some time to post some stuff overhere, that's why I'm happy.


~ Thses few days she looks pretty, that's why I'm happy.


^_^



What your feeling right now?


Cheers!!
^_^ ------------- ^_^ ----------- ^_^

Just saw this picture from wen chern's blog. It's very nice and meaningful right?

Chicken that pees...

^_^ ------------- ^_^ ----------- ^_^










No comments: