SouL TeLleR

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sleepless Night?

Now is going to 2 in the midnight, and I don't feel sleepy at all, even though I tried to lie on the bed. Maybe this is owing to the nap in the evening, or maybe it's the Belgian Chocolate Coffee Ice Blended I had few hours ago. I just hanged out with my brother because he said he want to find a comfort place to spend his time.

We decided Coffee BeaN and next is to think of a new programme that will be running soon. Listening to stories is the extra bonus I got tonight I didn't expect that to happen.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh, I just realise within the next 24 hours I will be getting my results and I don't really feel nervous. Anyway, I still hope everyone willl pass the exam.
Okay, it's just a short post for the night that I couldn't sleep.
Two more things to write about
1) To all my emo friends, stop thinking of all the people and things that cause you depressed. You don't have to.
2) Happy Birthday to Caren. I wish I am the first person to wish you by post on your birthday.
Bye and Good Nite.

No comments: