SouL TeLleR

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grow up Sean

It's a night with whole lots of mixed feelings. I was trying hold my emotions in my heart, filling up with disappointment and frustration. My heart was bleeding in the cinema even though I'm watching a comedy.


My plan didn't work at all, perhaps I should be more realistic from the beginning and I should have expected the outcome to be that. It took me four years to convince myself that there is no chemistry between us. Love is not an accounting issue whereby credit balance should always be the same as debit balance. It's neither a mathematic equations which will give a definite answer.


Despite so, I experienced the no-regrets-though-failure feeling. It's just part of myself and I will move forward. Hopefully I will be better in any relationship next time. Good job sean.