SouL TeLleR

Friday, January 23, 2009

RaNDOM + CNY!!



Nowadays just so lazy to blog, even though I have logged in and clicked on "NEW POST", still I will cancel the whole post. Chinese New Year is around the corner but yet there isn't any feeling of wearing my new shirts, visiting the relatives and talking about the new year resolutions. Of course, I'm always ready to get ANGPAOs, though I expect these year angpao would be lesser due to economic downturn. It might be a hard time for those who being retrenched, no bonus, no increment, reduction in allowances, claims and yet have to bear the whole expenses of the family. A word to them, " GAMBATEH"!!




Still waiting for the call from SSD, to know whether I am shortlisted or not... It's kind of nervous for no reason, because I don't really have that strong desire to join student council. However, it is dissapointing if fail to do so. Maybe it's because of the ugly goldfish that I drew on the description column which is supposed to write some awesome lines to it. Felt regret to hand up that form... Mabye I should quote from Obama and some other politicians to describe myself. Lolz...






xxxxxxxxxxxxx





Yesterday just watched movie with college friends.


" UNDERWORLD 3: THE RISE OF LYCANS"


An origins story centered on the centuries-old feud between the race of aristocratic vampires known as Death Dealers, and their onetime slaves, the Lycans.

Which one would you prefer to be?



Death Dealers?





Or Lycan?





I wish to be the hybrid of both.


No comments: