SouL TeLleR

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mac Donalds


Maybe because of the cold weather outside, I was wearing my jacket, n suddenly I had a feeling of going overseas to study. It would be lonely, but I think I will like it.
Looking outside the glasses, I felt so miserable...
Uncertain.
My T5 note...the only book I brought there.

See, Meredith Belbin..who create thoeries about team building.


Starting to take photo...using my lousy handphone.


" Am I ready for my exam?"
Obviously is "NO".





Camwhore again....after several months..







I wish I can also study in the country that I like. However, at the moment, I have no idea which is my favourite country. Somehow, at someday, I will go n fulfill my dream.





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

























No comments: