SouL TeLleR

Sunday, August 3, 2008

liFe_Going on....

Nowadays, I have nothing much to say about myself. As usual, I have to study until evening everyday....Then, I have to stay until at night to avoid traffic congestion. So, I just stay in the library to study. Like what Mr. Jana said, we have chosen the very boring course and thus we have to be the nerds!!! From now onwards, I think I really need to cultivate the interest on accounting. Afterall, it's not that bored too.


2 AUG_Saturday
I went back to high school for the ceremony of prize giving of CS...I felt so good whereby I have a chance to visit our juniors and to look for my old friends. congratulation Kai Jian...to be the head prefect. I know you have the capability to do what you want in your heart. Don't give up easily....Cheer UP!!!



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




Recently, I can smell the sweet scent and aroma of love in the air...Each N Everyone of them are in their own progress. Some have shown positive possibilities while some didn't...What would be ending of these couple eventually? I have no idea. But I think they should not think too much, turn out to be over considerate...TOO SENSITIVE....I understand that once you are in love, you will do everything for her/him....Just let it be how it suppose to be...

No comments: